Duration: 1-6 months (does not have to be consecutive)
Start: to be agreed, depending on your schedule!
Who we’re looking for
Commercial talent that is eager to help build our mission.
Forget theory, strengthen our start-up in real life and discover how many challenges a start-up company faces.
As a business development intern, you will play an important role in finding and contacting new customers.
- Work closely with the founders
- Prospect, generate leads and make appointments
- Gather information, for example through surveys or by speaking to customers and staff
- Make analyses of the sales performance against sales targets
- Actively participate in effective sales conversations and be responsible for following them up
- Maintain contact with customers and suppliers
- Update sales documents
- Be responsible for the optimization of our CRM-tool
In the end, we want to focus our internship on what you like to do and in which you would like to gain experience. Together we create the ideal experience, for you and for Foodm.