Duration: 1-3 months (does not have to be consecutive)
Start: as soon as possible, to match your schedule!
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a marketing intern (a current marketing student or a recent marketing graduate) to take our marketing and content writing to the next level.
As an intern you will work closely with the founders and you will be given a lot of room to be creative with our challenges.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for food and technology, is highly organized, ambitious and interested in gaining real hands-on experience.
- Writing, proofreading and managing marketing materials
- Market research
- Prepare proposals for content topics to build our content calendar
- Identify opportunities to reuse and repackage existing digital content in other media and channels
- Devise, develop and launch new social media tactics to keep our audience engaged, promote our products and grow our social media presence
- Develop and launch activities, challenges and campaigns in our customer community to support our customer engagement efforts